I was nominated to do the Sunshine Blogger Challenge by Bubblybrooke13, so thank you Bubblybrooke13 for nominating me! It’s truly appreciated!
Her blog link is bubblybrooke13.wordpress.com, for those who would like to check out her blog. Her posts are really funny anyways, so I’d recommend it to anyone who wants a good laugh.
But before we get into anything crazy, let’s just start off with stating the rules.
-Thank the person/persons who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
-List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award on your post/and or on your blog.
With that being done, let’s move onto the questions asked for me to answer by Bubblybrooke13.
What’s your favorite color?
My favorite color, without a doubt, is lavender.
What makes you want to scream and vent?
I’m a pretty outgoing and calm person so you won’t find me screaming not venting- sometimes. I do scream and vent, and with heavy thinking involved, I’ll have to say that what makes me want to react this way would be two different things for both things.
For venting, it would just be generally any subject about something that I’m partially touchy-feely about. For screaming, it would be when people chew with their mouths open, it makes me feel so sick.
New York or Los Angeles?
What do you love about yourself?
What I love about myself is how I try hard- when I’m not being a lazy procrastinator- and do what I love. For example, blogging. I couldn’t just be too scared to start a blog, but I’m happy that I am confident enough to be able to start it and not be afraid to live out my life to the fullest.
Are you a bookworm?
Yes, I’m a bookworm. I don’t have time to read as much, but when I am able to, you’ll find me in the back of the library with blueberry pancakes and a stack of books.
Dog or cat person?
Sorry to cat lovers, but I’m a dog person, hands down.
I’m a wonderful Gemini.
Photography of writing?
Why must I be picked with this question when I am in love with both?
This is a hard question to choose between, but ok have to say writing. I write more, but photography still has it’s own place my heart.
Which must go- burgers or pizza?
I love pizza, so I’ll have to say burgers. Pizza is amazing, and I do not want to be known as the girl who kicked pizza out of existence.
Now, it’s time for me to list my eleven nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Challenge.
After that long journey of picking bloggers, I think I’m done! All these bloggers are people who I read their blogs and I absolutely love what they write. Each person is a good blogger, and they deserve this award as much as anybody else. With that being said, here’s the questions that each person nominated must answer.
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could go back in time and meet one person, who would you meet?
- What made you start blogging in the first place?
- If you could give advice to any new blogger starting out, what advice would you give to them?
- What is your favorite song?
- Would you rather have more views on your blog or more followers on your blog?
- Even though this is a hard question to answer, what is your favorite book?
- What is your hobby, or in simpler words, what’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- What is your favorite book genre?
- Out of all the delicious foods in the world, what is your favorite?
- If you were able to travel to five of your favorite countries or states, where would you travel to?
And that was everything! Thank you so much Bubblybrooke13 for nominating me to do this challenge, and good luck to those who I nominated! I hope it’ll be as fun for you as it has been for me.
Until next time..
Miss Dino, The Dinosaur Enthusiast.