You might just think that I am doing this a day late, which I could possibly be doing this late. But as you all know, I don’t post on Tuesdays, and I really didn’t want to confuse anyone into thinking that I post on Tuesdays when I don’t. Also, I just can’t post on Tuesdays, seeing as I have a very busy schedule.I really wanted to post something for Valentine’s Day. I really didn’t want to skip over today like it was something unimportant. Because to me, Valentine’s Day is a great day to show people that you love about that you care about them. Some people don’t get acknowledgment like this, and I think that they deserve it just once in a while.
But I really wanted to post something for Valentine’s Day. I really didn’t want to skip over today like it was something unimportant. Because to me, Valentine’s Day is a great day to show people that you love about that you care about them. You do not need significant others to celebrate Valentine’s Day. I don’t have a boyfriend, yet I celebrate this day proudly. Some people don’t get acknowledgment like this, and I think that they deserve it just once in a while.
So I was thinking about ways to do this because I didn’t want to just write paragraph after paragraph about what I love and care about because that would just be plain boring. And as I was thinking, I got the idea to do something I’ve never really done before on this blog: use lists.
On this blog, I’m really always writing in short or long paragraphs, and I’m so excited to change that up by doing lists. Lists can shorten up something that’s meant to be long, and they can also leave you thinking on why that point was added to the list. I find them mysterious and fun, so I’m excited to be doing this for the first time on my blog!
So without any more lovey-dovey actions, let’s continue on with this LOVEly post! Get the joke there?
Things/People I Love:
- my twin brother (Yes I have a twin 😀 )
- my blog
- my best friend
- my whole family
- to doodle
- publishing posts up onto my blog (ahh..the satisfaction!)
- my new hobby of drawing and designing clothing!
- all my relatives, even my distant cousins
- to read
- being a positive and happy person
- having family time with the family
- eating dinner with my family
- watching movies with my family
- English class
- the color lavender
- journals (I have one journal that I don’t use, I just have it because it’s pretty..)
- dressing up in nice clothes
- books in general
- the tv show the Middle
- the letter K
- Wattpad (I love to read books by other unpublished authors because their books are good too!)
- writing essay papers for school
- winter clothing
- the number 80 (I use the number more than normal, so I’ve now considered it my favorite number)
- the word ‘aesthetics’
- high waisted jeans
- the library
- looking at traffic on streets at night, where all the lights are shining bright
- baking brownies
- my favorite uncle (Sorry everyone else, but he’s really fun and cool so…)
- writing blog posts
- the zoo
- nail polish, painting my nails
- family movie times
- my lovely brown hair
- my adorable younger brother (not the twin!)
- creative writing
- colorful socks (white socks are too plain for me)
And I think that’s it, or at least I can’t think of any more! This may have turned into a list of things that I like, but I am sure that I love everything on that list, and more. The list of things I love is definitely not short, nor should it be. We’ve been granted with so much things, and I just can’t help but love it all!
What do you love, and how was your Valentine’s Day? I may be a day late at posting this, but I am very glad that I have done this post!
Until next time…
Miss Dino, The Dinosaur Enthusiast.